Well, the end of the regular season often brings football clubs and players busy times, and it appears the same is true for us here at The Daniel Wilkinson Foundation…… No, we’re not all off to Russia, but we do have a lot planned – It would be great to see loads of people out supporting us and DOING IT FOR DAN.
- Saturday 2 June – The Daniel Wilkinson Foundation 6-a-aside Tournament, South Holderness School, Preston. 3G Pitch 9 am – 5 pm Afterwards at The Station pub, Hedon for BBQ and more fundraising activities
- Sunday 10 June – Maldon Mud Race, Maldon, Essex
- Sunday 10 June – Hull Half Marathon
- Friday 15 June – Entertainment and fundraising night with the Society of M.I.C.E. New Walton Club, Walton Street Club, Hull 8 pm – 11 pm. £3 entry. Tickets available on the door or from The Foundation
- Saturday 16 June – The Daniel Wilkinson 6-a-side competition, Loughborough University. Organised by George Williams (MK Dons)
- Sunday 24 June – Humber Bridge Half Marathon
- Saturday 28 July – Tough Mudder, Skipton